The Madelaine Blog
Posted by madelaine on March 07th, 2016
Hare are two quick and easy recipes sure to delight every bunny in your household.
1. Bunny S’Mores
1” Madelaine flat chocolate rabbits
- Preheat the broiler
- Put a layer of graham crackers on a baking sheet
- Place a chocolate bunny (unwrapped) on half the crackers
- Top each of the remaining crackers with a marshmallow
- Broil until the marshmallows are golden and melty inside. Give it about 2 min and check (Don’t melt the bunny)
- Smoosh the halves together to make the ultimate bunny sandwich
- Serve Warm
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time:2-3 minutes
2. Strawbunny Chocolate Shake
1 pint strawberry ice cream
1 cup frozen strawberries (4 ounces)
1 cup milk
- In a blender, combine 5 of the bunnies, ice cream, frozen strawberries, and milk
- Puree on high speed until smooth
- Pour into four chilled glasses.
- Garnish with the remaining bunny.
- Serve immediately, over ice, if desired.
Thanks @Marthastewart for the strawberry shake recipe.