Terms & Conditions
All Orders Are Subject To The Following Terms And Conditions.
- Terms: 2% 10 Days Net 30 Days. 2% allowed on merchandise only.
- MasterCard, American Express, & Visa accepted with proper authorization - No Discount Allowed.
- Minimum Order: $300.00. By full case ONLY.
- Prices & Case Packs subject to change without notice.
- The number of pieces per lb. are approximated.
- Ultra Milk Chocolate is 25¢ extra per lb.
- All items are Foiled except where noted.
- All out of stock items will be automatically backordered unless otherwise notified.
- Freight charges for backorders are the customer's responsibility.
- All damages incurred must be reported to our offices within 14 days of shipment. Authorization must be given by our Customer Service Department prior to any/all invoice deductions. Unreported damages will not be acknowledged and payment in full is expected.
Established Customer: 2% (merchandise only) 10 Days Net 30 from date of invoice. Past Due accounts must be paid prior to new orders being shipped. The cost of any legal fees/collection will be paid by the delinquent account.
New Account: The credit application must be completed in detail. Allow 4 to 6 weeks for credit to be established.
All orders will be shipped payment in advance until credit is established. To avoid delay in shipping send a certified check or money order.
Returned Checks: A $25.00 service charge will be invoiced to your account.
Any shipment over 200 Lbs. can be shipped UPS 100 Weight.
Truck: All orders are F.O.B. FACTORY. Our shipments are sent Freight Collect and you are responsible for payment on delivery. WE DO NOT PREPAY TO ANY CONSOLIDATOR. If you are unable to pay at point of delivery, you can make arrangements in advance with the freight company. Please be advised that all prices are subject to change without notice.
You may select the freight company you wish to deal with and if possible we will comply. If you do not have a preferred trucker, please call and we will assist you in choosing one we are presently dealing with. During summer months refrigeration must be used.
U.P.S.: UPS charges are prepaid and added to your invoice. On UPS deliveries, you are charged by weight and per carton. During summer months coolers are necessary and available at an additional cost.
Truck: Our responsibility ceases once the freight carrier accepts the shipment from our factory. Please check shipments immediately for any damage/shortage and be sure the driver notes discrepancies on the freight bill.
FILE ALL CLAIMS WITH THE TRUCKING COMPANY WHICH DELIVERED YOUR ORDER. Do not deduct the cost of the item(s) from your invoice. The freight company will reimburse you for the value and freight of claim.
U.P.S.: Please check shipment for damage/shortage. Note discrepancies on delivery receipt and contact us immediately.
Charge-Backs: We require, via registered mail, any/all changes made to your company (e.g. billing address change, shipping guide/instructions, trucker). We must have this information prior to designated shipping dates. Unless these requirements are met, charge-backs will not be acknowledged. NOTE: As of July 1996, there will be a handling fee of $50.00 for each unsubstantiated chargeback/deduction. PACKING SLIP(S) are affixed to any/all lead cartons leaving our facility. On all charge-backs pertaining to missing packing slips a handling fee of $50.00 will automatically be assessed and your charge-back will be denied/discarded.
No merchandise returns of any kind without authorization from our Customer Service Department. This authorization must be obtained within 14 days of receipt. DO NOT ADJUST CURRENT INVOICES - a credit will be issued when discrepancy is resolved.